Carnation.in intends to provide clear information about products and services. The information and data are generic in nature. Our efforts are to offer accurate and responsible data. We are not responsible for any sort of discrepancies.
There is no purpose of violating any copyright or intellectual copyrights issue. All information provided on the portal is subject to the discretion of the same and is likely to change without any notice. Though, any changes in public utility will be communicated immediately in our portal.
We have tried to maintain high standards in quality, clarity and accuracy of the material posted on the portal. Carnation.in is not legally responsible for the same in any matter what so ever. Employees, partners and associated staff of Carnation.in are not accountable for any loss, harm or damage occurring due to usage of information from the portal. Customers are advised to use their own discretion in such matters. It is the responsibility of the customer to understand the limitations of transactions and the risks involved, we take no liability in such cases.
Carnation reserves the right to change or withdraw the promotional offers. These are at the sole discretion of management. The terms and condition of this promotional offer are subjected to change without prior notice.
All promotional discounts are at the sole discretion of Carnation.in
Carnation shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any services offered by finance partners/ dealer partners that are not within the control of Carnation.in
EMI calculated is based on the information entered and is for reference purposes only. It does not include any processing or other fees, which depends on the bank or financial institute. The amount is in Indian Rupees and rounded off to the nearest whole number. Subject to credit approval. Actual down payment and resulting monthly payments may vary depending upon type and use of vehicle, regional lender requirements, and the strength of your credit. Check with your dealer for exact monthly payment.
- [ALL VEHICLES DRIVEN TESTED, REPAIRED AND STORED ARE ENTIRELY AT OWNER’S RISK ONLY].
- The Company will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the vehicle due to unavoidable circumstances.
- Payment Terms : Only by Cash / Credit Card / Demand Draft on delivery.
- I/We hereby authorize the repair work to be carried out along with the necessary materials.
- Permit the employees to operate the vehicle herein described, on streets, highway or elsewhere for the purpose of testing and of inspection entirely at my risk, cost & responsibility. An express mechanic’s lien is hereby acknowledged on the above vehicle to secure the amount of repairs thereto. I/We will not be entitled for any kind of claim & damages against M/s CAIPL, if anything happens to my / our vehicle during the period while in the custody of M/s CAIPL.
- Parking charges Rs. 200 per day will be charged if delivery of vehicle is not taken by the time given by service advisor.
- VEHICLE WILL BE NOT BE DELIVERED WITHOUT Vehicle receiving form.
- Salvage of accident car must be lifted at the time of delivery of the vehicle. Salvage not claimed will be disposed of as scrap & no claim will be entertained after delivery.
- Practically it is not always possible to notice and record all dents scratches and damages at the time of accepting the vehicles and if some are noticed during the repairs / servicing, the remarks of the workshop in-charge will be final and legally binding on the customer.
- All efforts are made to match the partly painted portions of a vehicle with the rest of the vehicle’s paint but no guarantee is given that the match will be perfect.
- NO CONSUMABLES OR SPARE PARTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM CUSTOMER FOR SERVICE /REPAIR.
- I shall have no objection to any communication from M/s CAIPL (by SMS or any other networking).